Monday, January 02, 2006

I Hate Holidays

Yeah I really do hate Holidays. Mind you, I am retired so every day is a holiday. Isn't it?

So I was led to believe, but the truth of the matter is different. I am wondering how I found the time to go to work.

Now, I have discovered what work really is. Work is all that stuff around the house that I never had time for when I was 'at work'. Nor to be frank, did I have the money; at least not enough to do all those things I never had time for, how I would like to have done them. I.e., properly. Now I do have time, and not much more money, I still can't do those things; properly.

I could have found time to have a go over this holiday, but because, at this time of year, the British workers are enjoying their well-earned two weeks holiday, I can't disturb those in my neighbourhood, by starting up woodwork machinery. Yes, I think Holidays get in the way.

So what other work can I find? I can glue my posterior to a chair, in front of the PC and write.
At least I could do, until I started blogging. I wonder how much of my precious time this will consume?

Ah well, back to the grindstone. Chapter Three beckons. Or should I do things about face and start with the last Chapter? After all, isn't that how all good Mysteries are done?

Take care everyone and a Happy New Year.

Until next time.

No comments: